A comforting and creamy start to your day with a kick of spicy ginger.
25g rolled oats
1 ripe banana
1/4tsp ground ginger
1/4tsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
– mash half of the banana and slice the other half into small cubes
– place the oats, spices, raisins and milk in a small saucepan and bring milk to a slow boil
– stir continuously and when the porridge begins to thicken, add the peanut butter and stir through
– last minute, gently stir in the banana cubes
– transfer to a warmed bowl and enjoy!